Dr. Christopher Centeno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Centeno?

both knees done 8 years

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Diagnosis was osteoarthritis in both knees in 2008, my orthopedic recommended double replacements. Instead I became Dr. Centeno's 300th patient, we were both on the cutting edge! The office was clean, personnel informative, friendly and solicitous and the doctor was all of that and genuinely concerned for my well being. The stem cells have done their job for these many years, as I was out of pain and able to perform unrestricted activities. THANK YOU for your continued ethical research and expertise, doctor. Patty Dolan

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Dr. Centeno lived up to his superb reputation. He takes a systemmatic approach which serves to find the "root cause" of the problem, not just a secondary symptom. The front desk staff was especially pleasant during check in and phlebotomist (Lisa) is very talented and was extremely pleasant during the procedure. I don't have problems with blood draw but I'm sure Lisa puts folks that do have problems at ease.

Understands the body better than any doctor I have ever met

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Class act Dr Centeno. Highly recommend!

Amazing

Posted on October 16th, 2013

Dr. Centeno figured out what was causing my headaches while no one else had been able to find the root cause. After one round of injections I already ...

Posted on October 16th, 2013

Dr. Centeno, is very professional, very clear is explaining his medical opinion.

Couldn't even get an appointment

Posted on April 16th, 2013

I was diagnosed by another orthopedist in the area with a bulging disc in my neck. My ortho referred me to Dr. Centeno for an epidural (after Centeno's clinic told my doctor that they did the procedure). What they didn't tell my doctor is that it would take 3 months to even get an appointment!

back on the road again

Posted on July 12th, 2011

As an avid cyclist, and a chronic knee sufferer, I went to Dr Centeno for a stem cell procedure. Although I had to travel all the way from California to Denver, it was worth every minute of effort to get there. Dr Centeno correctly diagnosed my problem and with 2 stem cell treatments, made my knee feel like it did in my 30's! (I am 52 now). Thank you to all the great staff and I am so happy to be back hitting the hills and getting back to my life I have missed so much.

Relief at last!!!

Posted on May 6th, 2011

Dr Centeno is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever been to. Instead of just perscribing me pain medicine, he really took a scientific approach to my injury. After systematically determining exactly what was wrong in my back, he treated me with swift and accurate treatment. Great Doctor!

Posted on March 12th, 2011

Dr Centeno was able to help me in so many ways! His office staff was first rate and went above and beyond to make sure my visit to Colorado and their office was first rate. I had a stem cell procedure on my knee that kept my orthopedic surgeon from doing surgery. The knee is completely healed and I was honored to be treated by such a knowledgeable physician. Keep up the good work Centeno Schultz Clinic and I will be back after the ski season for more treatment!

Ankle Healed w/Stem Cells

Posted on February 21st, 2011

New Elbow!

Posted on February 17th, 2011

Dr. Centeno treated my elbow for tendinitis. The experience was unlike that with most doctors. My appointment happened shortly after I scheduled it. The doctor was on time and saw me almost immediately after I arrived. He spent a significant amount of time with me explaining the true source of my pain, and what he recommended to address it. After two treatments of prolotherapy in the office, my elbow is as good as new! Thanks Centeno Schultz!

Pain relief at last!

Posted on February 13th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Centeno exceeded my expectations. I was able to get my appointment quickly with a wait time in the office of less than 5minutes. The office staff was kind, professional, empathetic, and accommodating to my needs. Dr. Centeno was able to diagnose the problem immediately and provide the needed care and and attention to alleviate my pain. I was impressed with the look and feel of the comfortable office as well as the professionalism, care and concern of Dr. Centeno and his staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Centeno to others.