A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cesa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cesa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cesa
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cesa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cesa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cesa graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cesa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Cesa MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Cesa practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cesa has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Cesa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists and East Setauket Cardiologists.