A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cesa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cesa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cesa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cesa graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cesa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cesa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Cesa practice?
Dr. Christopher Cesa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rocky Point, NY and Smithtown, NY.
See East Setauket Internists and East Setauket Cardiologists.