Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Chambers
Dr. Christopher Chambers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Chambers is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Methodist Hospital. Dr. Chambers has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Chambers has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
Dr. Christopher Chambers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. James Plumb
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi39
Dr. James Luebbert
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Kristine Swartz
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi11