A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Chambers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chambers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chambers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher V. Chambers practice?
Dr. Christopher Chambers practices Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians, Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists, and Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Chambers, Dr. Kip Chambers, Dr. Chris Chambers, Dr. Kris Chambers