Dr. Christopher Chapman MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Conroe, TX

3.8

October 22nd, 2015
Horrible ! Not a caring doctor at all. Only cares about how much money he can make off of you.

October 6th, 2015
dr chapman
very good doctor! great services!

March 19th, 2015
Bad service, Bad staff, Great doctor, bad surrounding
My husband and I visit to Dr Chapman was okay. He as a person is great he knows his stuff and he's professional. But omg his staff sucks, no patience what so ever . I wish I could contact every last one of his patients and tell em to find another doctor. Theirs a lady that never refill meds she's never in her office they take forever to called back. His office staff got attitudes thats unbelievable. Look like a bunch of cows chewing gum and filing there nails. I dont see how he put up with a sad representation of that. It's just horrible . We are searching for another primary as we speak. Oh well another good patient lost. I really hope he reads his reviews and do something about it .

January 29th, 2015
Staff and Discussion of care concerns
My suspected diagnosis was very scary for me and my family. I have been seeing Dr. Chapman and his staff for 5 or more years. His medical staff has never pleased me, very rude, short, and unprofessional. My last visit again raised a lot of questions for me and my family- none if which the staff or doctor followed through with giving me answers to. I was lead to dead ends and never once got a call back from Dr. Chapman to answer my questions. I felt like the level of care I received from the time I walked in to the time I left the practice was nothing more than an insurance payout. I started my experience valued to Dr. Chapman and now has the practice has grown- I felt like nothing more than a number.