Dr. Christopher Chappel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Chappel?

April 6th, 2016

Very disappointing

The Doctor would take 4 days to refill medicine after the pharmacy would send the order. When i ask the Doctor he cleaned his hands by telling me the process for him to refill the medicine takes up to 2 weeks. The staff just went along with it.

August 11th, 2015

Trusted!

Love Dr. Chappell. He delivered me when I was born. I'm 32 now and I love and trust him as my family physician!

July 13th, 2015

This Doctor has surrounded himself by MORONS!!!!

This doctor has literally surrounded himself with MORONS!!!! Twice I have asked them to send my prescriptions to the pharmacy and twice they have screwed that up. When I call I am greeted with a BAD ATTITUDE by the WORTHLESS nurses and office staff he has decided to employ. Now I need to find another doctor to do my blood work and I will most likely have to have it done out of pocket because they have probably charged my insurance. Whatever you do DON"T TRUST YOUR LIFE OR ANYTHING ELSE WITH THE MORONS!!!!!

February 23rd, 2015

want to locate office for records

I am trying to find Dr Christopher Chappel. New location or what happened so that I can get my records. His staff was always nice I have been a patient for 15 years. My husband just pasted away. I know they called with information of a phone number for who took over I was busy with his heart condition. Can someone please help me.

July 15th, 2014

problem with constantly changing medical and not office staff polite.

Is not with doctor christoper chappel. I tried to find other means and could not find, so i'm writing in the dr. chappel file. i have two doctor before and changed again, that is start again with another doctor not like me. and the office staff are not very polite answer the phone.

April 22nd, 2014

I just had my first visit at this office. I have a VERY complicated medical history and the PA I saw was the best I have had! She took the time to listen to everything I said, gave me 2 referrals, discussed what she recommended as a course of action. I am so happy I chose this dr.

March 26th, 2014

Follow up from physician assistants and their assistants

Seen a physician's assistant - Crab. Had to go back in for another appointment and she wasn't available. Seen another physician's assistant. Had reaction to medicine, called four times and never received a phone call back!!! Follow-up stinks. Two members of our family have been going to Dr. Chappel's office but we will be finding another provider who cares a little about their patients. Too bad Dr. Leedy if no longer with this practice.

June 12th, 2013

daughter of a new patient

Had a wonderful experience of my mom's first visit who just moved from NY to Kissimmee. The office kept the patient's flow smoothly. We were called almost at our appointed time (not a usual practice among most doctors if I may say so) and the general atmosphere of the waiting room make one feel quite at home. We are very happy to have picked the right family practice. Thanks. I didn't rate the other 3 categories as they were not applicable.

February 3rd, 2013

Prices

I was very happy to find a doctor's office that had affordable self-pay prices. The office staff was friendly to me and I was able to see the doctor promptly.

January 29th, 2013

I'm happy with my overall experience

I took my elderly mother in to see one of the doctors at Chappel Family Practice. First thing I noticed was how clean everything was. I really like how quiet and modern everything looked. I only had to wait just a little under ten minutes. The doctor saw my mother, and spoke to her like a friend. I really feel like she was well taken care of and her needs were met. I am absolutely returning to see this doctor on a regular basis.

May 9th, 2012

Where's the doctor

Every time I have had to take my elderly father to the Chappell family practice office in Kissimmee, we had to wait for eternity to get in. Once in a examination room, we have never actual seen nor met the actual doctor. Instead we get a P.A. or something on those lines. They have missed the diagnosis every time. Trying to call them and getting somebody to talk to you is another real issue.I'd look around for another doctor.

May 2nd, 2012

RAY

Extremely poor service in terms of lab results it takes forever for the nurse to call you back. It takes ages to refill you prescription. After leaving a messages to Dr. Jordans nurse it takes week for her to respond or did not respond at all. Personally, I cannot handle such unprofessionalism