A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Charbonnet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Charbonnet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Charbonnet, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Charbonnet graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Charbonnet has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Charbonnet MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Charbonnet practice?
- Dr. Christopher Charbonnet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Charbonnet practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Glendale Anesthesiologists and Glendale Pain Management Doctors.