Dr. Christopher Chase Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Chase?

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Dr Chase is the best. I wouldn't trust any other dr with my body. He has the best bedside mannor the office staff are wonderful.

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Wonderful care! I could not have asked for anyone better!

Posted on February 14th, 2015

He addressed my concerns with professionalism and compassion. Loved his staff!! Awesome team work!! :)

Posted on January 17th, 2015

Dr.Chase and staff are wonderful.

The BEST option in Chattanooga for face and breast surgeries!

Posted on August 21st, 2014

Best plastic/cosmetic surgeon in the Chattanooga area! Don't be fooled by the other local "cosmetic surgeons". They are not as qualified or as good as Dr. Chase. Plus their staff is awesome and very caring .

awesome experience

Posted on February 21st, 2012

Dr. Chase was excellent. He made me feel at ease and was very patient, answering all my questions. I had 10 lbs of excess skin removed! The impact of the surgery is unreal. I am a totally different looking person. I had a tummy tuck and breast lift. The incision area looks good. He cuts a straight line (lol) and it is healing well. I had a vertical and horizontal cut due to the amount of area to be removed. I couldn't be more pleased with him, his office staff, and the whole experience.

Magic Hands

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

Dr. Chase is very good at what he does. I couldn't have been happier with the results. He will answer all your questions and takes as much time as needed. If you ask he can provide you with references.

Best doctor ever!

Posted on June 6th, 2010

I had considered having a tummy tuck and breast augmentation for years. I have always been active working out and running. Nothing I did would tighten the skin or remove the c section scar. At the age of sixty I decided to do something for myself. I went to several doctors but in the end I decided to have Dr. Chase do the surgeries. I can not express how pleased I have been with the results. My friends, and even some strangers who have seen the procedures are amazed. Several people after seeing my results have had Dr. Chase do their procedures too. I highly recommend Dr. Chase. If you want to "chase away the years" I recommend that you see Dr. Chase.

Posted on November 12th, 2017