A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Chermansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Chermansky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Chermansky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chermansky graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Chermansky has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Chermansky MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Chermansky practice?
- Dr. Christopher Chermansky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Chermansky practices Urology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Metairie Urologists.