A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cheyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cheyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cheyer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheyer graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cheyer has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Cheyer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Cheyer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cheyer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Cheyer practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.