A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Chitambar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Chitambar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Chitambar, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Developmental Disorders
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Chitambar graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chitambar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Rajiv Chitambar MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Chitambar practice?
- Dr. Christopher Chitambar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Chitambar practices Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Oncologists.