Learn more about Dr. Christopher Chitambar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Chitambar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chitambar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chitambar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Chitambar, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Developmental Disorders
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Chitambar graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chitambar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Rajiv Chitambar MD is a male Oncologist , has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Chitambar practice?
- Dr. Christopher Chitambar has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Chitambar practices Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Oncologists.