A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Chong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Chong, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems, Pelvic organ prolapse.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chong graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher K. Chong practice?
Dr. Christopher Chong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Galloway, NJ.
See Galloway Obstetricians & Gynecologists.