A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Christensen is Excellent. Dr. Christensen has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Christensen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Christensen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Christensen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Christensen practice?
Dr. Christopher Christensen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists and Baton Rouge Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Christensen, Dr. Kip Christensen, Dr. Chris Christensen, Dr. Kris Christensen