A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Christensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Christensen, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Christensen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Christensen MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Christopher Christensen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Christensen practices Gastroenterology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Zachary, LA and Walker, LA.
See Baton Rouge Gastroenterologists.