A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Chun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Chun has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Sung Jin Chun MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Chun practice?
- Dr. Christopher Chun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Chun practices Pain Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Burleson, TX.
See Fort Worth Pain Management Doctors.