A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Clancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Clancy, Psychiatrist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Clancy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clancy graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clancy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Todd Clancy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Clancy practice?
- Dr. Christopher Clancy has 9 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Clancy practices Psychiatry near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID and Meridian, ID.
See Boise Psychiatrists.