A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Clancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Clancy, Psychiatrist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clancy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clancy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Clancy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clancy graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clancy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Todd Clancy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Clancy practice?
- Dr. Christopher Clancy has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Clancy practices Psychiatry near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Psychiatrists.