Dr. Christopher Clark Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Clark?

August 27th, 2015

I felt as if i was just another face, He was not personable at all and in fact it was like we were meeting for the first time at each appointment. His nurse however is amazing !

September 27th, 2014

Worst Experience

I had 1 prenatal appointment with this doctor (because my doctor was out of town) and left very upset and angry. I have hypoglycemic blood issues and asked him if there was any alternative methods to the glucose screening for gestational diabetes because I know that if I wake up and do not eat anything but drink a sugary drink for the test I will feel horribly sick and dizzy. His response was " I don't want to scare you but a women gave birth to a still born baby (dead baby) because she did not take the glucose test and had gestational diabetes." Then he told me that I will have to talk to my regular doctor about the test. At my next appointment with my regular doctor (who is great) she told me that I could eat protein when I woke up (before taking the test) so I did not feel sick. Also, the ladies who did the lab work also told me that I could have eaten protein or even had a piece of toast. Dr Clark should have told me I could have eaten something not used a fear tactic to just force me into taking the glucose test and making me sick. I would not trust anything this doctor says and definitely not let him deliver my baby!

August 16th, 2013

Worst MD ever!

This MD calls himself and fertility specialist, but frankly he is the worst MD ever! My initial infertility appointment with him, he was over 1 hour late. He spent a total of maybe 10 minutes with me and just handed out a bunch of pamphlets that were meaningless for me as I have already researched infertility. He completed an HSG on me which was the most painful experience of my life and then not follow up with me on the results for over 2 weeks. I since have gone with another infertility MD/clinic and have had great results and even delivered a healthy, happy boy. Would NEVER recommended this MD. He is dreadful!

July 1st, 2013

Dr Clark is one of the worst doctors I have seen

After my initial visit with Dr. Clark I felt like an old woman who is trying to get pregnant (I'm in my 30's!). His bedside manners are the worst I have ever seen. I did not feel like he was listening to me and just felt like another client, a number. His nurse was not better. They did not accommodate my schedule and were very rigid in their scheduling. As for his expertise, I personally don't think he is very good. Too rigid. He did not pay attention to my body but rather used a generic time table to evaluate when I should be seen. In my opinion, based on my own personal experience, it felt like he sees patient not because he loves what he does, but just as something to do because he's been doing it for so long. I left his care and found the best doctor and am so happy and feel so supported!

February 3rd, 2012

Excellent care

Dr. Clark has delivered my middle child and my 3rd child. I had given birth to my 1st child a boy , in Nairobi Kenya, emergency c-section. When I started seeing Dr. Clark with my 2nd child , he knew to check with Nairobi to make sure they had cut me the proper way to see if I could have a vaginal delivery.. Again she was in distress, he gave me confidence and helped me through a very difficult and scary delivery .. He in my opinion is very professional and straight shooting.. he is knowledgeable and very confident. He does not waste time and is up front with the worst and best case scenario. My 3rd child was also delivered by him also a c-section. He let me try to deliver vaginally, however I did not progress. He made me comfortable and he took the necessary precautions ahead of time to ensure a safe delivery for a happy mama and baby.. I highly recommend him..

April 11th, 2009

I had the same impression.

December 18th, 2008

Dr. Clark does not listen. He thinks every woman will have a "normal" pregnancy, and every baby born will be within the "normal" range. Most importantly, he did not listen, does not care who you are, just that you are there giving him money. Save yourself, find another doctor. Don't make the same mistake I did. Someone needs to revoke his medical licence.

November 18th, 2015