A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Clarke, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clarke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Alan Clarke MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Christopher Clarke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Clarke practices Anesthesiology near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Southlake Anesthesiologists.