Dr. Christopher Claudel MD Patient Reviews

March 13th, 2015
Awesome doctor. Even called my elderly parents HIMSELF, to follow up on an office visit just to be sure they arrived home safely. My dad had an office procedure. He also had Fronto-temporal Dementia and Dr Claudel wanted to be sure they were ok.

April 22nd, 2010
SKIN CANCER BASIL CELLI loved Dr. Claudel he was great. Overall he did a fantastic job, especially with the stitchs. There were about 14 stitchs across the bridge of my nose and 2 weeks later you can hardly tell I had a procedure. The only thing bad about it was there was nothing given to calm the nerves, before or during. It is very hard to sit for this lenght of time hearing the sounds in your head of the cutting and then the stitchs!!! even though there was no actual pain it is a horrible experince to have all this done with nothing for the nerves. If I ever have to have a procedure on my face like this again, I will have to insist on something to sedate or knock me out. Other than the ball of nerves i am very happy with the out come and glad it's behind me. STAY OUT OF THE SUN!!!!