A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Claydon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Claydon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Claydon
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Claydon Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Claydon graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Claydon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Charles Claydon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Claydon practice?
- Dr. Christopher Claydon has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Claydon practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Primary Care Doctors and Grass Valley Internists.