Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Claydon
Dr. Christopher Claydon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grass Valley, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Claydon is affiliated with Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital and Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley. Dr. Claydon has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Claydon has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Claydon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grass Valley, CA.
Dr. John Jackson IV
Grass Valley, CA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Patrice Despois
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Grass Valley, CA 0.01 mi36
Dr. Howard Dinh
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Grass Valley, CA 0.01 mi14