A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cloteaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cloteaux, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cloteaux graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Cloteaux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Mhhs The Woodlands Hospital
- St. Luke S Episcopal
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Dale Cloteaux MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Cloteaux practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cloteaux has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Cloteaux practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.