Dr. Christopher Coccia DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Cullman, AL

3.0

August 19th, 2016
Great guy
I see his partner usually, but he was out of the office the day I needed him so I was worked in with Dr Coccia. He was very polite and attentive. I had very odd symptoms and I had googled for hours trying to figure it out. When I explained my symptoms to Dr Coccia, he immediately called out a diagnosis and sent me for emergent testing. It's a very very rare disorder and his knowledge was right on!!! I was very impressed with his concern!

March 23rd, 2016
Didn't read my chart, made brash assumptions then made gross allegations on past treatment I told him was successful then tried to push me into a maintenance drug that if he had read my file was not successful and I had severe reaction too. This guy is not a medical PROFESSIONAL; he may have a degree and license but not a professional by any means!! And arrogant

December 17th, 2014
good doctor, very friendly, very attentive,

August 23rd, 2012
all good
at least once he enters room. as all offices are , they over book and make you wait, then an under-paid/over worked usually hungry and nasty staff deal with you and your minuet as far as they are concerned complaints. I'd say the same or worse about the Drs. staff in nearly every office. Doc's usually nice and take their time, staff take it out on you.!

March 19th, 2009
Gloria Greening
He is one of the most caring physicians I've ever known. He may not be known for promptness but in my experience it's because he spends so much time with his patients trying to diagnose their problems and caring for them. I will wait for as long as necessary to see him over a cookie-cutter assembly line 5-minute terse god-like "doctor" any day. He also doesn't pretend to know everything and readily refers to a specialist if necessary. I have regained a quality of life I never thought possible and I owe it directly to him.

March 10th, 2009
Not as all impressed. Took my elderly Dad to see him and we will not see Dr. Coccia again. He was not at all friendly, spent very little time with us and seem totally uninterested.