Family Physicians, Osteopath
Cullman Primary Care
408 Clark St NE
Cullman, AL 35055
256-734-3202
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Theresa Maddox on May 27th, 2013

Your an awesome doctor. You helped me so much. My flu is gone. You were right the flu screening can be a false negative. You know my daughter Adrienne with down syndrome only likes you. She will interact with you and doesn't give me any problems when you look after her. God has truly blessed us all with you as our doctor. Yours truly Theresa Maddox

|  all good  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

at least once he enters room. as all offices are , they over book and make you wait, then an under-paid/over worked usually hungry and nasty staff deal with you and your minuet as far as they are concerned complaints. I'd say the same or worse about the Drs. staff in nearly every office. Doc's usually nice and take their time, staff take it out on you.!

|  Gloria Greening  |  show details
by Gloria Greening on Mar 19th, 2009

He is one of the most caring physicians I've ever known. He may not be known for promptness but in my experience it's because he spends so much time with his patients trying to diagnose their problems and caring for them. I will wait for as long as necessary to see him over a cookie-cutter assembly line 5-minute terse god-like "doctor" any day. He also doesn't pretend to know everything and readily refers to a specialist if necessary. I have regained a quality of life I never thought possible and I owe it directly to him.

|  show details
Mar 10th, 2009

Not as all impressed. Took my elderly Dad to see him and we will not see Dr. Coccia again. He was not at all friendly, spent very little time with us and seem totally uninterested.