The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Cochran
Dr. Christopher Cochran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Cochran is affiliated with Texas Institute For Surgery At Presbyterian Hospit, Harris Methodist - Springwood and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas. Dr. Cochran has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Cochran has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Christopher Cochran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Carolyn Thomas
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Dallas, TX 0.12 mi11
Dr. James Smartt Jr
Dallas, TX 0.12 mi17
Dr. Alex Kane
Plastic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Dallas, TX 0.12 mi25