Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The Best in Dallas show details The Best in Dallas
by Charles on Aug 6th, 2013

Dr. Cochran in my opinion is the best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Dallas. He is not only the most skilled (In my opinion), but he will actually explain everything and tell you the truth on what results you should expect. He is very kind and professional. You will have no hesitation in choosing Dr. Cochran as your plastic surgeon when you have your consult.

Amazing physician! show details Amazing physician!
Jan 12th, 2012

Dr. Cochran is truly an amazing physician! It has only been a few weeks since my surgery, and I am completely amazed at how my breathing has improved. His attention to detail is truly remarkable and you will not find a kinder physician. Both he and his entire staff are friendly, approachable, and extremely patient-centered. I could not imagine undergoing this procedure with any other staff.

Dr. Cochran is one of the BESTS in the US! show details Dr. Cochran is one of the BESTS in the US!
Dec 7th, 2011

Since I work in the medical field, it was very important to find the best doctor. That means not just personable, but the most skilled "behind the knife." I did lots of research and talked to people who knew him... what I found out was he had an excellent reputation. He did my revision rhino/septoplasty and I can now say his work is absolutely amazing. This is compliments from someone who is a perfectionist even to the point of OCD. If anyone has any doubt, just know that Dr. Cochran is extremely talented and his work speaks for itself.

Aug 8th, 2010

Dr cochran very nice consultation..