A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Coller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Coller is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coller
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Coller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Coller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Hayes Coller DO is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Christopher H. Coller practice?
- Dr. Christopher Coller has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Coller practices General Practice near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grandville, MI.
See Grand Rapids General Practitioners.