A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hayes Coller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Hayes Coller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Hayes Coller DO is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Hayes Coller practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hayes Coller has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hayes Coller practices General Practice near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Primary Care Doctors.