A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Colopinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Colopinto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colopinto
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Colopinto Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 72 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Colopinto graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colopinto has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Francis Colopinto DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher F. Colopinto practice?
- Dr. Christopher Colopinto has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Colopinto practices Family Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NJ and Southampton, PA.
See Camden Primary Care Doctors.