A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Colopinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Colopinto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 73 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Colopinto graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Colopinto has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Francis Colopinto DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher F. Colopinto practice?
- Dr. Christopher Colopinto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Colopinto practices Family Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Camden Primary Care Doctors.