A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Combs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Combs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Combs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Elbow Injuries
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Combs graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Combs has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Combs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Combs practice?
Dr. Christopher Combs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Los Alamitos, CA.
See Lakewood Orthopedic Surgeons.