Dr. Christopher Constance Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Constance?

Excellent caring doctor

Posted on June 17th, 2017

He really took the time to listen to me so that he could understand what I wanted to accomplish. He explained all the options available, so I could choose the best procedures for me. I'm so glad I found him. I got a great result. What a great surgeon.

Best Plastic Surgeon

Posted on December 20th, 2016

Dr. Constance really understands what you want. He listens and then gives excellent advice. A real professional. I'll be back.

Incredible Result

Posted on September 5th, 2016

I lost a significant amount of weight and went to see Dr. Constance to have my breasts lifted and have my upper arms tightened. The results were absolutely incredible, beyond anything I thought possible. He is a true artist and has such a good personality. I highly recommend him.

Great Results.

Posted on March 6th, 2016

The doctor performed my breast lift, and it turned out better than I ever expected. Dr. Constance is a very skilled plastic surgeon who really cares about his patients and their results.

Finally found a great plastic surgeon

Posted on January 14th, 2016

A Very Satisfied Patient

Posted on November 4th, 2015

I traveled from the east coast of Florida to see Dr. Constance because of his excellent reputation. The trip was well worth it. He replaced my very uneven and painful breast implants which were put in over 25 years ago. Not only did I get tremendous relief from the pain, but I am ecstatic with my result. I feel like new woman. Dr. Constance is a fantastic plastic surgeon, and I highly recommend him.

So glad I chose him.

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

I just had breast augmentation surgery and he did a fantastic job. He gave me the results I was looking for, because he really spent the time to listen to what I wanted.

Good Listener. Talented plastic surgeon.

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Very talented surgeon. He also really takes the time to get to know you and what you have in mind regarding your results.

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Great doctor!

Posted on June 30th, 2015

I met Dr. Constance in the ER because I shattered my right pinky finger, between the base knuckle and middle knuckle. He had to insert pins to assist in the healing and support of the shattered bone. He did so with ease and precision, and it was over fairly quickly, considering. My results are amazing, my finger is perfectly straight. I am still in hand therapy, regaining use of my entire finger, but besides that you would not know that I ever broke that finger. I'm forever grateful.

Posted on May 13th, 2015

Dr. Constance is very kind, having the patient's best interest at heart. It is highly evident that he takes pride in his work. He answered all my questions, more than once if I needed further clarification. Overall, I just felt very comfortable with him, just knowing the level of care is coming from the best.

Talented Artist

Posted on May 8th, 2015

The doctor was very caring and skilled. I had him use fillers to improve the lines on my face and I can't believe how wonderfully it turned out. I'll be back.