A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Coogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Coogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Coogan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Coogan graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coogan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Med, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Coogan MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Coogan practice?
- Dr. Christopher Coogan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Coogan practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.