Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Cooke
Dr. Christopher Cooke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, PA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Cooke is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital, Ephrata Community Hospital and Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.. Dr. Cooke has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Cooke has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
Dr. Christopher Cooke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.
Dr. Gregory Tocks
Lancaster, PA 0 mi3
Dr. John Rodgers
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Lancaster, PA 0 mi28
Dr. Michael Gish
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Lancaster, PA 0 mi22