A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Coop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coop
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Coop, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coop graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Albert Coop MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Coop practice?
- Dr. Christopher Coop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Coop practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle River, AK.
See San Antonio Allergists and San Antonio Internists.