A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Coop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coop
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Coop, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coop graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Albert Coop MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Coop practice?
- Dr. Christopher Coop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Coop practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle River, AK.
See San Antonio Allergists and San Antonio Internists.