A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cooper is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Internists and Altamonte Springs Infectious Disease Doctors.