A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Copeland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Copeland, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Copeland has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Copeland MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Copeland practice?
- Dr. Christopher Copeland has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Copeland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.