A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Copenhaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Copenhaver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Copenhaver, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Copenhaver graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Copenhaver has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Copenhaver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Copenhaver practice?
Dr. Christopher Copenhaver practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Arden, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, NC and Asheville, NC.
See Arden Allergists, Arden Pediatricians, and Arden Pediatric Specialists.