A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Copenhaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Copenhaver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Copenhaver
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Copenhaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Copenhaver, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Copenhaver graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Copenhaver has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Charles Copenhaver MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Copenhaver practice?
- Dr. Christopher Copenhaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Copenhaver practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Allergists and Asheville Pediatricians.