A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Copenhaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Copenhaver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Copenhaver
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Copenhaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Copenhaver, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Copenhaver graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Copenhaver has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Charles Copenhaver MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Copenhaver practice?
- Dr. Christopher Copenhaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Copenhaver practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Allergists and Asheville Pediatricians.