A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cornelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cornelius, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornelius graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cornelius has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Family Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Cornelius MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Cornelius practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cornelius has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Cornelius practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.