A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cornelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cornelius
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cornelius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cornelius, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornelius graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cornelius has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Family Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Cornelius MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Cornelius practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cornelius has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Cornelius practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.