A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cornell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cornell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cornell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cornell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornell graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Cornell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Medical Center
- Lakeway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Blair Cornell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Cornell practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cornell has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Cornell practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Radiologists.