A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Corner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Corner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Corner graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Corner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Medical Center
- Hocking Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Jenkins Corner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Corner practice?
- Dr. Christopher Corner has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Corner practices Psychiatry near Lancaster, OH.
See Lancaster Psychiatrists.