A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Corner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Corner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corner
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Corner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Corner graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Corner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Medical Center
- Hocking Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Jenkins Corner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Corner practice?
- Dr. Christopher Corner has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Corner practices Psychiatry near Lancaster, OH.
See Lancaster Psychiatrists.