Dr. Christopher Corsi MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Missoula, MT

December 30th, 2015
hard to get a appoint when you need one

January 26th, 2015
Great doctor, but nurse seems unorganized.
Excellent doctor and spends time listening and offering helpful advice. The only issue would be the difficulty in filling prescriptions. I call them into my pharmacy which has everything on file and sends the request to Dr. C.'s office. But nearly every time the nurse forgets to call in the prescriptions so that they can be filled by the pharmacy. It's a hassle having to keep calling the doctor's office so that the nurse will call in these prescriptions. Insulin is necessary for a type 1 so these delays are an issue that needs to be addressed.

March 20th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor-Patient Experience
Dr. Corsi not only made us feel like we were seeing a specialist, he talked with us like adults in a warm and caring manner. He asked our opinions, gave us further information, and reccomended several choices of action. Over the past year, my husbands' diabetes symptoms have improved and/or stabilized, and we owe part of that to the wonderful Doctor-Patient experience that we were made a part of. He is difficult to get an appointment with, our initial visit took 3 months to schedule an available time, but he gave us an hour long visit the first time, with several follow ups in person or by telephone later that year. Now we are down to once a year visits, and couldn't be happier with our choice of an endocrinologist. We have reccomended him to several other diabetics we know, and they also have spoken very highly of their experience with Dr. Corsi.

June 5th, 2012
He listens to what I am saying and takes great notes.Overall I really appreciate his personality and attention to detail. I highly recommend him- as long as you are flexible with making appointments.

May 22nd, 2012
Byron DonTigny
This doctor is not only professional, but very kind in nature. Doesn't hurry you through the appointment and takes all the time necessary to answer any and all questions. I am very happy to have him for my doctor.

May 29th, 2009
Very smart, great bedside manor, very caring, always smiles, is very tall.
Dr. is hard to get into but well worth it.I would recommend to anyone.