A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Costanza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Costanza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costanza
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Costanza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Costanza, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Costanza graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Costanza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher David Costanza MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Costanza practice?
- Dr. Christopher Costanza has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Costanza practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Gastroenterologists.