A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cote is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cote, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Cote graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cote has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Richard Cote MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Cote practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cote has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Cote practices Otolaryngology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO and Baltimore, MD.
See Denver Otolaryngologists.