Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Nov 5th, 2014

Dr. Cote accurately diagnosed me with a severe sinus infection and started me on a strong round of antibiotics and a steriod. I had another issue that was going on that wasn't detected for

|  One-Of-A Kind Doctor, One-Of-A Kind Experience  |  show details
by lara on Mar 19th, 2014

I'm so glad medical professionals like Dr. Cote still exist. It was my first visit yet I felt like he knew me for years. He really took the time to listen to my concerns and explain every step along the way during the procedure. I was pleasantly surprised to get a follow-up from him THE NEXT DAY! He loves what he does and he really cares about his patients. Not only were the results impeccable, the whole experience was easy and pleasant. I would recommend Dr. Cote to anyone and everyone.

Oct 16th, 2012

This doctor is condescending and rude. He has not fixed my nasal obstruction despite surgery and comes up with every excuse in the book as to why it is not fixed including telling me that I am imagining it. I would never recommend him.

|  best dr and surgeon  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

I have been scared of ents since I was a child. Constant ear nose and throat problems. I knew my fear was irrational but he wad kind, supportive and understanding. Surgery went perfect. I am in no pa in and actually see no swelling. Had my septum fixed and tubbilants (sure that is spelled wrong) . He is an excellent doc full of lots of knowledge and compassion. I would tell anyone to see him. I had 5 ent docs tell me I needed my tonsils out and all my problems would be solved. I was so afraid of surgery I never had it done. Each doc took a quick 2 min look over. Never took time to check out my nose just saw big tonsils and said that was it. Dr. Cote was very thorough. My tonsils were never the problem I had a severe deviated septum and the tubes off the nose were closed. He is the most amazing doc ever.

|  Absolutely fantastic!!  |  show details
by CdGregory726 at Citysearch on Nov 16th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I came to Dr. Cote as a second opinion because the first doctor I saw was horrible! for my 2 year problem with a re-occurring infection in my ear as well as a septoplasty. Dr. Cote came in and actually listened to my two years of medical treatment I had already tried, was incredibly gentle with my tender ear, and so unbelievably professional, polite, and knowledgeable! He gave me a very detailed explanation of the surgery he would perform on my nose as well as my ear, made sure I fully understood everything, gave me options, asked if I had questions, and made sure I felt completely comfortable with everything! I of course decided to schedule my surgery with him and could not have been happier! The extremely polite staff explained very specifically what I could and could not do pre and post surgery as well as gave all the information regarding medications, surgery procedures, anesthesia company used, pre and post-op instructions, even directions to the surgery center in a very organized little folder. The actual surgery was a breeze and Dr. Cote did an absolutely fantastic job! Everyone was so understanding and calming as I was nervous having this be my first surgery. I had called a couple times pre and post op with questions and received immediate and knowledgeable responses from the staff and especially Dr. Cote himself. Everyone is incredibly here especially Dr. Cote! and I would VERY highly recommend seeing them for anything you can! Best doctor I`ve ever had and I wish I could see him for everything! This is how every doctor should strive to be.

|  Dr. Cote  |  show details
by HBrown at Citysearch on Sep 12th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I saw Dr. Cote at the beginning of the year for rhinoplasty and corrective surgery. I and multiple things done to create better breathing and correct medical problems. I also had a mass of cartilage on the bridge of my nose removed and straightened out. When all was said and done I could not have been happier with the way everything turned out. I breathe like a champ and love my appearance now! Dr. Cote and his staff were all wonderful. I felt so safe before during, and after the results. Everyone was so nice and helpful and I would recommend Dr. Cote`s services to ANYONE!

|  Cosmetic laser treatment  |  show details
by jiffy2491 at Citysearch on Sep 1st, 2010 on citysearch.com

I saw Dr. Cote for a laser treatment. He was very caring and explained the procedure in detail so I did not have any concerns. I felt very comfortable with him and his staff. They made the procedure seem effortless. I would definitely have Dr. Cote perform additional cosmetic procedures for me. I was so impressed with Dr. Cote and his staff that I have recommended him to my family and friends.

|  Best Otolaryngology Doctor  |  show details
by mrsmurph at Citysearch on Aug 17th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I saw Dr. Cote for a deviated septum which ultimately lead to nasal and sinus surgery. Dr. Cote has been fantastic! What I like most is his excellent bedside manner calm, cool, reassuring and I never felt rushed when visiting with him. I feel like he really listened to what I had to say about my condition and worked through the best possible options for me. I wish I could see Dr. Cote for all of my medical needs!

Mar 6th, 2009

Dr. Cote did rhinoplasy surgery on me in 2008. The result was perfect, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of his services.