A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cottrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cottrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cottrell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cottrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cottrell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hiatal Hernia
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cottrell graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cottrell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Cottrell MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Cottrell practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cottrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Cottrell practices Surgery near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Surgeons.