A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cottrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cottrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cottrell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hiatal Hernia
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cottrell graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cottrell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Cottrell MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Cottrell practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cottrell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Cottrell practices Surgery near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX and Rowlett, TX.
See Garland Surgeons.