A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Coufal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Coufal, Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coufal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coufal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Coufal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coufal graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Coufal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Coufal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Coufal practice?
- Dr. Christopher Coufal has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Coufal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.