A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Coury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coury
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coury Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Coury, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coury graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Coury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Anthony Coury MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Coury practice?
- Dr. Christopher Coury has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Coury practices Diagnostic Radiology near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Radiologists.