A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cove
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cove Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cove, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cove graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Cove has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St James Mercy Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Cove MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Cove practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cove has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Cove practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.