A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cove, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cove graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Cove has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St James Mercy Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Cove MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Cove practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cove has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Cove practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.