Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cove
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cove Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cove, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cove graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Cove has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St James Mercy Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Cove MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Cove practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cove has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Cove practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.