Dr. Christopher Cox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Cox?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2015

Dr. Cox I thank you greatly for the surgery on my left hand. Am better than good now. Thank you so much.

May 29th, 2011

Definitely Recommend

My elderly mother had replacement surgery of the hip after a fracture. Dr Cox did an excellent job explaining the operation to our family and easing our concerns. Admittedly, we are a very difficult family, but Dr. Chris Cox rose to the occasion, eased our concerns. The surgery has gone well so far and my mother was back to walking within a few days. Overall, I could not possibly recommend Dr. Chris Cox higher.

June 20th, 2010

Dr. Cox helped take care of me during my recent hospitalization for shoulder replacement surgery. He was extremely thorough and would come by often to check on me throughout the day. I appreciated his attentiveness and positivity. This made me feel good even while recovering from an intense operation. Feeling great now, and I owe it to Dr. Cox.

June 20th, 2010

accountant

seemed like a good, honest guy. would recommend to anyone. accurately diagnosed my issues and provided top notch care.

Metastatic Melanoma