Dr. Christopher Creighton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Creighton?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Creighton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2016

Helped me get to this point

He was great , as a matter of fact I will be seening him very soon again.. I lost 60 pounds and can't walk.. He helped me get better... So I must admit I'm shocked at the amount of dedication he puts into his patients and billing staff all of them great ..

February 15th, 2016

The best doc ever

Dr. C was my doctor for a long time. I wrote a previous review about him but had to write another one now that he is gone. Dr. C if you read this, it's Jessica. You know me, lol. Always remember you were the best doctor ever. Whoever is lucky enough to have you as their doctor where your going will see that to. Dr. C was and is one of a kind. Very intelligent and kind. When I saw him he took the time to talk and treated me like a person, not a pay check. It's ashame that we lost a great doctor. You won't be forgotten Dr. Creighton!!!

October 4th, 2014

A Compassionate and Thorough Physician

Dr. Creighton quickly concocted a pain management program that best suited my needs. Since first presenting to Dr. Creighton, the chronic pain I contended with everyday had become easier to deal with as my injections and medications were titrated. I am able to live life in a way that makes me happier and more confident!

August 5th, 2014

Indorsement

I have seen Dr. Creighton on multiple visits for rotator cuff problems. He is very skilled, caring and save me from going though surgery.

July 2nd, 2014

Great All Around!!!!

The office staff is great here, very welcoming and friendly. I have never seen any of them in a bad mood. They really do love their job. Now as for Dr. C, my family and I can't thank him enough for giving me my life back. He has really helped me with this knee of mine. He wasn't the type of doctor to just rush and not care about you or your concerns. Its so nice to finally find someone who doesn't make me feel like its all in my mind (or crazy)!!!! He has a great bed side manor, and I wouldn't change a thing about him. The only small issue is that he can run late sometimes, but ya know it happens everywhere!! I'd wait forever just for him. He is my pal/ dr (that's just how comfortable he makes you ( he does not treat you like a stranger)!!! Thanks Dr. C your the best!!!!

October 23rd, 2013

wonderful doctor

I started see Dr. Creighton recently. I think he is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgable in his specialty. He took the time to listen to me, and responded with respect to any question I had. I would definatly recommend him to anyone. As a matter of fact I am going to get my husband who has Multiple Sclerosis in to see him. If you dont know he also specializes in the pain associated with M.S. Thanks for everything Dr. Creighton!!!

October 1st, 2012

ineffective controlling

I have well documented osteoarthritis of the spine, considerable scoliosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, etc. I have seen other pain mgmt specialists in other states as I have moved several times so I have other specialists to compare this doctor with. Though Dr. Creighton is pleasant, he seems to practice very very unconventional medicine and seemed more preoccupied with giving me a 10% discount on my next visit if I wore a Halloween costume than treating my pain. He was extremely controlling with the mild drug RX he wrote and the shots he gave me by pulling my pant down (first time ever) did NOTHING. He showed me holes in his socks, laughed and talked about other things. I gave he several chances by returning for further treatment and finally gave up. I recently ran into someone else who happened to mention this goofy crazy doctor she consulted for pain and it turned out it was Dr. Creighton. Her pain was cancer related so apparently the type of pain is irrelevant.

Doctor's Response

At least they acknowledge that I am pleasant. I don't offer discounts...can't by law. Injections are frequently part of treatment for chronic painalthough I understand that some people oonly want narcotics. Injecting through pants tends to blunt the needle a fair bit!

SHOW

September 17th, 2012

I waited over two hours for my appointment and then he did not take time to listen to what I had to say. He prescribed a medication and said to call him if it didn't work. When I called, he did not return my phone call.

June 6th, 2012

Dr. Chris Chreighton

My appt. was not on the books. Then they screwed up my second appt. and i had to reschedule. My phone call to schedule was not returned. I did not fe ...

December 27th, 2011

Doctor Christopher Creighton

I have been seeing Dr. Creighton for over 3 Yrs for lower leg and back pain sustained in an auto accident that resulted in amputation of left leg and ...

June 6th, 2011

DR. CRIEGHTON-BY CRAIG AYE

BEEN GOING TO DR CRIEGHTON FOR OVER 8 YEARS.HE WAS THE ONLY DR. IN ST. LOUIS WHO KNEW HOW TO MANAGE MY PAIN-HE IUS A NO NONSENSE GUY AND EXPECTS YOU TO KEEP UP WITH YOUR END OF DR. PT. AGREEMENT-BEING A NURSE FOR 18YRS. I CAN APPRECIATE THAT-I ALWAYS RECOMEND HIM TO NEW PTS. BUT IF YOU SEE HGIM YOU BETTER BE IN PAIN

August 11th, 2010

Dr Creighton

Dr Creighton has been my pain doctor for many years..When most doctors wouldn't listen to my complaints or did not care to treat me Dr Creighton stepped to the for front..He has always been a caring concerned doctor and over the years has gained my trust..He always answered my questions and went out of his way for me..