A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Criscuolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Criscuolo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Criscuolo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Criscuolo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Criscuolo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Criscuolo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Criscuolo practice?
- Dr. Christopher Criscuolo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Criscuolo practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Anesthesiologists and Omaha Pain Management Doctors.