A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Crisera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Crisera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Crisera, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Esophageal Atresia
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Replantation (Reattachment of a body part)
- Skin Cancer
- Tracheoesophageal Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Crisera graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crisera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Arthur Crisera MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Crisera practice?
- Dr. Christopher Crisera has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Crisera practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Plastic Surgeons and Los Angeles Surgeons.