Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by marrome sanchez on May 5th, 2015

Thoroughly explains surgical procedure: risks and favorable outcome by percentages. The actual reconnection of blood vessels and so forth. Gives you viviid description of outcome and follow up of normal procedures after main surgical intervention.

Breast Reconstruction show details Breast Reconstruction
by Kristin VH on Oct 11th, 2013

Couldn't ask for a better specialist. Dr. Crisera may have a wait to get in to see him for elective surgery but that's due to a high demand for his exceptional work. The negative response from the other reviewer is NON-SCENCE... I would highly recommend Dr. Crisera. You won't be disappointed in his microsurgeon skills. I went to over 15 other surgeons throughout Orange County and Los Angeles County for initial consultations and am fortunate to have found this doctor.

all most same last names. show details all most same last names.
by Paul F. Criscera on Aug 20th, 2013

Hello Dr. Crisera, This not a review of your practise, It is just to say to possiby some long loss family from the old country. My father and mother, my sister and brother and myself were born here in NEPA. Please answer if possible.

Never again show details Never again
Jun 17th, 2013

I feel Dr. Crisera is very arrogant, he had no compassion for my situation as a breast cancer survivor awaiting reconstruction. He is on vacation or at conventions too much of the time. Even when there were concerns, he brushed them off, that it was not likely and scheduled a checkup for these issues weeks after they began. Never ever again would I trust the 'UCLA' status when chosing a plastic surgeon for this very important and emotional time in my life.

The best show details The best
Nov 17th, 2011

I had a deip flap mastectomy in 2010 and Dr Crisera did an amazing job. He was a wonderful doctor through the whole breast reconstruction experience (almost 2 yrs with me) and I would HIGHLY recommend him. He has that rare combination of expert skill and expertise, caring bedside manner, and humility. In my 16 yrs of medical/cancer experience, I have not met another dr/staff team to compare.

Breast cancer reconstruction show details Breast cancer reconstruction
Aug 15th, 2011

Dr.Crisera is excellent-gentle manner and did a perfect job on my breast reconstruction. I fully trust him.

Breast Reconstruction show details Breast Reconstruction
Nov 2nd, 2010

I had a DIEP flap performed after a mastectomy. The results were excellent, with no corrective surgeries needed. Outstanding doctor and will recommend him to anyone.