A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Crnich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Crnich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Crnich graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Crnich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crnich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans