Dr. Christopher Cromwell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 18 reviews

December 14th, 2016
Great doctor
very thankful to Dr Cromwell for taking the time to explain my procedure prior to it being done. I was very unsure until he answered all of my questions. Thank you!

November 23rd, 2016
Dr cromwell's staff did a fantastic job of getting me right in. I will.continue to use dr cromwell for any further procedures.

September 30th, 2016
I will forever use dr cromwell as my plastic surgeon. Coastal island has such an uplifting group of people. They were always willing to help me with my questions and concerns. Very comforting.

September 29th, 2016
I was very pleased with Dr. Cromwell. He was very compassionate and took the time to explain the procedure prior to it taking place. I was very happy with my surgical outcome. I plan on using him again in the near future.

June 28th, 2016
I went to Dr. Cromwell for a Consultation and he was extremely professional and helpful!! The staff was very prompt helpful

May 12th, 2016
Dr cromwell is such a great hands on doctor. He explained everything so well, and gave me several healing options. I will continue to suggest him to friends and family.

April 29th, 2016
Dr Cromwell was did my surgery. I had some facial cosmetics surgery. I think he did a fantastic job. Told me exactly what to expect. Had no problems after. The staff in his office were very helpful.

April 29th, 2016
I had surgery with Dr. Cromwell at St Lucie Medical Center. Everything went as planned. I've had no complications after my surgery and I'm pleased with the outcome. I would return to him if I needed or wanted any additional cosmetic surgery.

April 29th, 2016
Saw Dr. Cromwell for a breast reduction. I had been struggling with the decision to do this for several year. Suffer red with back pain. Dr. Cromwell explained the procedure to me and answered all my questions. Assured me I was making the correct decision and this surgery would help relieve some of my back pain. I had this surgery over 6 months ago and I am doing very well. I am satisfied with how my appearance is but overall happy that I have been relieved of my back pain. His office manager Sharon helped me with an insurance issue and I feel went over and above to help me get this procedure covered.

April 29th, 2016
Dr. Cromwell is a very professional physician. I went there to get a second opinion about a suggested surgery. I feel he was honest and guided me in the right direction. His recommendation was to not have the surgery. I really appreciated that because I feel that many surgeons would just say have it so they can do the surgery and collect the money. He did not. I am glad I went to him and saved myself a lot of surgery recovery. I got an appointment very quickly as well. Office girls were very nice. Office was very clean and pretty.

April 29th, 2016
Dr. Cromwell did surgery on my husband. He had a horrible scar on his face from a burn. Dr. Cromwell was very caring and understanding about his need to have this corrected. The surgery went very well. My husband had no issues after the surgery such as infection or pain. He is very pleased with the results. The girls in the office were very friendly and called us back whenever we had any questions and never made me feel as though I was bothering them. I would recommend Dr. Cromwell.

April 2nd, 2016
Formwer Paient
I had rhinoplasty and deviated septum surgery with Dr. Cromwell last September. I was excited about the procedure. Mostly to finally breath through my nose but also to straighten it and make smaller and less bumpy. Well, I can breathe better but my nose is still crooked, unsymmetrical, bumpy and uneven. I am VERY DISSATISFIED. The money is spent so all I can do is warm others NOT TO GO TO THIS DOCTOR! Please you deserve someone who can deliver and not just take your $!